Adopted at the Convention of Eco-Tourists in the Forest of Punia,
3rd of July 1966
You are a Traveller: A friend of nature, a friend of man, sun of the living earth. Each of your voyages should bring use to nature, men and Your home.
1. No voyage without concrete aim!
A voyage is source of new experiences and alternates your touristic level.
2. Keep the friendship among travellers! Each (Eco-)Tourist you meet shall be a friend to you.
3. Struggle for a positive mood in your group of travellers and a healthy touristic spirit.
4. Listen to the guide of your voyage. His word shall be law to you.
5. Respect the people you meet on Your way: Learn to thank them for their help; give good for good!
6. Don\’t vilify the name of the traveller: During your trip show up properly.
7. Love and save the forest – it shall be your second home. Its enemies shall be your enemies too. Help anybody to become known to it.
8. Don\’t mark the route of your voyage by littered ways, unorderly left rest places, ugly left beautiful places of nature.
9. Respect and save the monuments of the country\’s history, the heritage of ancestors. Struggle with courage against those who vilify it.
10. First become to know your home before going on far roads.
11. During your voyage – no fuddling drinks.
12. For touristic egoism there is no space in our family. Those who destroy the fundaments of touristic spirit shall not be your friends.
13. During your voyage always think of this: In the eyes of society you represent a collective as well as your country. You represent the spirit of the Travellers.
Marking “I agree” I confirm that I know the rules and agree to keep them.