2017, October 13-15
The season of our 2017 rides is over. It is a time to résumé! We invite you to the reunion meeting. It is the best opportunity to share impressions and show photos of 2017 trips and present our 2018 plans.
Report on the site of Belarus club VeloGrodno and on our Facebook.
40 people participated in the Grodo reunion: from Poland – 12, Lithuania– 11, Latvia – 8, Belarus – 6, two PL/LT youngsters and one German. We were cycling to the Augustów Canal and visting Grodno by bus on rainy Saturday. We resumed the 2017 season in the Turist restaurant and left Grodno on sunny Sunday.
This time the reunion will be held in Grodno, Belarus. We will meet on October 13-15 in the Pishki complex. It is located 7 km from the centre of Grodno, the Pishki (eng. “donuts”) village, nr 32, in forest, 500 m from the Neman River.
GPS: 53°41.604′ N, 23°46.193′ E
How to arrive
You must check the visa rules in your country, though generally it is allowed to enter the Grodno region for 5 days without visa untill the end of 2017. You can get the permit on-line using a dedicated travel office, and show on the border the confirmation from the Plishki complex. Therefore we need a copy of the page with photo from your passport.
- If you go by plane to/back Minsk and stay in Belarus up to 5 days, you also do not need visa. There are trains, buses, minibuses from Minsk to Grodno, as well the local bus transport from Grodno to Pishki.
- If you go by car, bus, motorbike or bicycle, you do not need visa.
- If you go by train to Grodno, you need visa!
afternoon / evening: arrival
19:00 fire or grill
8:00 – 9:00 breakfast (own food or on order)
10:00 –17:00 bike excursion
19:00 – 24:00 dinner, slide shows and films from the expeditions, presentation of BC 2018 plans
9:00 – 10:00 breakfast (own food or on order)
departure or individual program
There are rooms for 40 people:
- single 13 EUR per day,
- double comfort 18 EUR per day,
- double lux 22 EUR per day, plus an additional bed for 11 EUR per day.
Own tent – 2.5 EUR
– accommodation according to the above prize list,
– breakfast/supper 3 EUR
– Friday fire / grill (sausages, beer, etc.) 6 EUR,
– Saturday excursion by bike and walk in the Grodno downtown/confirmation of stay 7 EUR
– Saturday dinner 12 EUR,
– organizational costs 5 EUR,
– renting bicycles 1hour – 1.2 EUR
Registration (the deadline October 2, 2017)
By e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org; by telephone +37068659375 or +48 663 266 553.
We need the following data from you:
- given name and surname;
- dates of arrival and departure, how many nights in what kind of room;
- telephone, e-mail, from what country/city are you coming and what kind of transport;
- the page from your passport with photo.
After the registration, you will receive a confirmation with amount of payment.
The participation fee you have to pay to the account of (add “the reunion in Grodno”):
CROTOS – Travellers Association
ING Bank Śląski
nr BIC (SWIFT): INGBPLPW